At Nancy's Quilt Shop you'll find that we offer many ways for you to learn, meet new people, and participate in small groups all while doing what you love - QUILTING! Please see the quick links below to help you navigate through the various categories. As with all classes please call ahead to book your place to avoid disappointment. Classes must be paid for in full at the time of registration. Don't see what you're looking for or you aren't sure which class would best suit your needs? Give us a call, we'd be glad to point you in the right direction.
Class Policy at Nancy’s Quilt Shop
We have a dedicated, well-lit classroom with handicap accessibility.
General Supply List
- Full payment for classes is due at the time of registration to hold a place for you in the class. Pre-registration is required.
- When you take a class, you will need to pick up your supply list and view the sample prior to the day of the class. The majority of our teachers have specific supply requirements so that you will get the maximum benefit from their instruction. If the class requires a book or pattern, you must have an original copy of the book or pattern, otherwise it is an infringement on the copyright law.
- Cancellation by the shop: Refund will be given for the class. Class cancellation by the student: Store credit will be given if notification is received less than 5 business days but more than 24 hours prior to the class. No credit will be given if less than 24 hours. We remain firm on this policy to be fair to our teachers and other students. We do have a student class minimum.
- Basic sewing supplies include: scissors, pins, needles, seam ripper, ruler, rotary cutter, thread, and other supplies that you individually prefer.
- For machine classes, please be thoroughly familiar with your machine. Have your machine in good working order. Bring everything you need (cords and presser feet).
- Only paid students may attend class. Please do not ask to bring guests or your children to your class. Please turn off your cell phones during the class. Please do not wear fragrance to the class as many people have allergies.
- If the weather is bad, please call ahead and verify that your class will be held. Please be aware of our limited parking. If you are taking a full day class, unload your supplies and then move further away from the front door to allow for regular shoppers.
- We appreciate your purchase of class supplies at Nancy’s Quilt Shop. Ask staff about discounts that apply to your class.
This is a list of local groups who welcome fellow crafters. Don't see your group and would like to be added? Just contact us.
- Rotary cutter—medium size with a new blade
- Rotary ruler: 6” X 24”
- Fabric, per pattern specifications
- Good pins—thin
- Pin Cushion
- Scissors for thread snipping
- Thread: one spool of thread in same color as fabric
- Seam ripper
- Pencil and paper for notes
- Sewing machine in good working order
- Camera/phone for taking pictures of examples and layouts